Communication | Management | Leadership
Active Training Specialist
Lecture is Minimal...Activity Is Maximized For Learning Experience
Small Business Internet Marketing
Lead Capture | Automated Follow-up | Campaign Management
- How to Talk to Anyone
- Inbound Marketing: Get Found Using Google, Social Media, and Blogs (New Rules Social Media Series)
- Dr. John Grinder defines Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- 42 Rules to Increase Sales Effectiveness: A Practical Guidebook for Sales Reps, Sales Managers and Anyone Looking to Improve their Selling Skills
- The Personal Development Group: The Student’s Guide
Speaker – Trainer – Author – Consultant
Welcome to my site where you’ll discover a variety of details about my skills, experiences, and interests.
My personal mission is “to help people achieve their brightest future”
I am passionate about supporting and encouraging people. I’ve discovered that the most powerful way to get the best from people is to consistently recognize them, support them and encourage them when they do good work.
If you provide consistent positive reinforcement for excellent work, people will respond to you with consistent excellent work!
Currently the Owner/Director of:
- Business Technology Resource – a consulting firm specializing in helping small to medium size businesses learn how to get more customers from the internet
- Business Training Resource – A training firm that specializes in communication and soft skills development for companies in Central NJ and Eastern PA.
- The Princeton Center for NLP – the Delaware Valley’s leading provider of training and information on the study of Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP)
All of these companies exist to support my mission, helping people achieve their brightest future.
Training and Consulting
I am currently engaged in several training and continuous studies projects at Mercer County Community College and Mercer Institute of Management and Technology Training.
If you want to see my corporate profile, click here for my LinkedIn Profile. You can also check out my other websites (which include both business and personal pictures).
My career has focused on internet marketing for small business, management development, quality consulting, sales management and training.
Explore and contact
I invite you to explore my background and resources, review my articles & presentations, and determine if you need the services of an experienced professional who helps organizations and people get more business!
If you are interested in reproducing any of my articles or presentations, please contact me at 609-531-4776 or go to the contact page to e-mail.